Steve & Carol

Steve & Carol
Above Soda Canyon in Mesa Verde National Park

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Albuquerque - Old Town - 10-4-10

Today we spent most of the day at "Old Town" in Albuquerque. While the ladies strolled and shopped, W and I looked around a bit and listened to several entertaining musical groups. We especially enjoyed the Vega brothers and we both bought 3 of their CD's. The name of the group is called "Inka Gold", amazing musicians. Later, W and I found a nice place to take a break and enjoy a refreshing beverage. On the menu I saw they had "Navajo Tacos" so I suggested to W he try one. We both really enjoyed the Navajo Tacos and didn't need any dinner that night. Back at the RV park we relaxed outside in the beautiful weather and enjoyed the evening.
Tomorrow the ladies will be taking a balloon flight.

Listening to the wonderful tunes from "Inka Gold" in the Plaza.


Vendors and their wares in the Plaza.

A Mexican group in the park at the Plaza.

A great steakhouse we ate at two nights. Carol on the first night said it was the best steak she had every had. Remember not to judge a book by it's cover or might miss this place. The Monte Carlo Steakhouse had been featured on Diners, Dives and Drive In's on the Food Channel.


Autographed poster of Guy Fieri hangs in the Monte Carlo.

I don't remember where this was taken, but whenever I get my picture taken with three good looking ladies, I had better show it off.

No comments: