Steve & Carol

Steve & Carol
Above Soda Canyon in Mesa Verde National Park

Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3, 2009

ATTENTION FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND COMMENTS. I HAVE HAD TO PUT SOME CONTROLS ON POSTING COMMENTS. AFTER I REVIEW COMMENTS I'LL POST FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ANY COMMENTS RELATED TO OUR BLOG. UNFORTUNATELY SPAM HAS FOUND IT'S WAY INTO OUR BLOG.
Only another inch of snow last night. Blue skies and cold today, minus 2.
Part of the front of the house looking toward the east and the Swan Mtn. range.

Looking toward Glacier Park off our deck. I shoveled off the deck, fresh snow was up to my knees.From the deck, looking down to Ashley Creek and toward town.
Clouds rolling in over Glacier Park and Swan Mountains.
From the deck looking north toward Whitefish Mountain range, you can see the runs on Big Mountain ski resort.Me on the 4-wheeler moving some snow around making room for the next dumping.

1 comment:

58readytotravel said...

Yeehaa....we KNOW that you are really have fun playing with your toys Steve! Poor Carol is stuck in the house. Looks like she's making use of her time though. She's cranking out the beautiful hats!
I get spam too and also moderate the comments made to my page. Some pretty STRANGE people out there!