Steve & Carol

Steve & Carol
Above Soda Canyon in Mesa Verde National Park

Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6, 2010, Home

We made it home from our trip and RV rally in Kansas City. What a great time we had.
We've been home for a couple of months and in addition to both of us working part time, taking care of the yard, sub-division projects we have made a few trips up to Glacier Park. Tonya and the boys came over for a few days and we spent one day in the Park with them and Carol and I spent one together hiking and visiting a couple different places in the park.
We leave in September for "Fall Big Adventure". We're meeting friends in Dutch John, Utah, then floating & fly fishing on the Green River, then we're off to Grand Junction, Co for dinosaur hunting, then to Moab, Utah for a week and this is only the beginning. We'll be gone for 6 weeks and I promise I'll try to get a post on our blog at least every other day. I have several projects I need to get completed before we leave but I'll make a couple more posts before we leave. Carol and I are both still working part time. We try to keep it part time anyway.
Looking down at Going To The Sun road as I'm coming down a trail.


Mountain goat with her young one.

Haystack Creek cascading down the face of the Garden Wall

Indian Paintbrush, which is everywhere and another shot of Haystack Creek.
St. Marys Lake & Wild Goose Island
                                                                           Tonya and the boys at St. Marys Lake
Purple Daisies(I think there asters)were growing everywhere this spring and early summer.

No comments: