Steve & Carol

Steve & Carol
Above Soda Canyon in Mesa Verde National Park

Monday, June 3, 2013

NFL Hall of Fame

Nice day in Canton, Ohio. I've always wanted to visit the HOF, I was impressed. I know some other guys that would love to visit and would have a blast with all the interactive displays. Ryan, Drew, Aidan, Cooper, Noah and Nate in a few years. I took so many photos I'm posting a wide variety and some of my favorite busts.

First professional football championship.
 


Many Many displays


Jim Thorpe



Carol wearing helmet with speakers like QB's wear, she is listening to Harbaugh talk to Flaco in last Super Bowl. Nice pose Carol.


Mr. Lombardi

Dick Butkus

Johnny Unitas

Bob Lilly

Roger Staubach

Tom Landry, great coach, great man

Randy White, Great defensive tackle and fun to party with.

Troy Aikman

Emmitt Smith

Hall of Fame ring

I can see several signatures on this ball I recognize.


Mr. Landry, back when coaches were not just great, but also classy

Carol getting a Gatorade shower

All the Super Bowl winners Super Bowl Rings......WOW!

No comments: